Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Feed my Head





It was nice to have all the sibs (minus Kelly) together for a round of Dead Skunk. Claudia and I flaked on the Sisters routine, leaving the talent responsibilities to the brothers, but the distaff side was made up for by Kennedy, who is teh pleasure. MC Christopher held it all together, in addition to setting up the sound system. I remember when a sound system was a mike and an amplifier instead of boards with knobs and switches resembling Mission Control Center. And kudos to the very awesome Dee (and her posse). Next year maybe she’ll do "Un bel di, vedremo."

Those who received an e-vite already know the menu. If you did not receive an e-vite then you just didn’t make the cut. Try to improve yourself.
Kalua Pig, Lomi Salmon, Grilled Garden Corn and Island Fruit Salad
We’ve discussed the pig; pig sandwiches are now a staple at the Diamond D. If we ever run out, I’m sure George will do another one. Lomi Salmon I could also eat daily for the rest of my days. There is a tiny bit left, which I intend to take care of within the hour.
Just writing this is making me hungry. Think I’ll go fry up some cracklins.

No comments: