Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The trouble with a kitten is THAT Eventually it becomes a CAT. - Ogden Nash

The kitten is no longer afraid of me and in fact cannot keep off of me.  On my lap, biting my feet, crawling over my shoulders and wanting to eat dinner with me – not eating her Fancy Feast in tandem with me eating my rice and pork chop but actually eating  off my plate.  She got the nerve to venture outside Monday, then didn’t come back which freaked me out but now she doesn’t seem interested in going out again.  She is not afraid of the Cooper dog; she wants to play with him which is not on his to do list. Beatrice, who does want to play with her, she is terrified of.  The kitten has no name so I am open to suggestions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snowflake?

MissKG said...

The Flake part works bro.

Casey Chambers said...

Ogden? Nash? Maybe I need to meet her first.