Friday, May 23, 2008

Predictions and Oysters

Shortly before leaving for lunch* at noon today, I started a document entitled "Predictions."

Predictions

5/23/08:

U.S. will conduct pinpoint strikes against Iran June 3, July 3, August 1st or 30th.

If a Obama/Clinton ticket is elected, Obama will not survive a full term. As I typed this – or shortly thereafter – Hillary Clinton cited the murder of RFK in a June preceding the convention as a reason why she should stay in the race. Pretty creepy.

*Coast Cafe. I had Oysters Scampi, C had Fish Tacos with marinated Yellowfish. Both dishes were really really good -- fair to say we were two happy customers. Pam was the waitress and brought us a creme brulee on the house which was also excellent.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was excellent?? The creme brulee or Pam as your waitress?

MissKG said...

I figure any ex employee of the Grill who doesn't shoot me on site is ok in my book...